“If you expect to be outside of your home county where you are registered to vote on election day and during early voting, then you can apply for an absentee vote-by-mail ballot! Fill out the form below and we’ll mail you an application to vote by mail.
If you fill out the form after June 15th, you will not receive a vote-by-mail application in time for the July 14th Primary Runoff. The deadline for counties to accept vote-by-mail applications for the Primary Runoff is July 2nd (RECEIVED, not postmarked), so if you would like to apply to vote by mail before the Primary Runoff you can print the form here and mail it in ASAP.
What happens after I fill out this form?
1. We will send you a vote-by-mail application in the mail. This is NOT the ballot, but the form you fill out to apply to receive a ballot come election time. You MUST fill out an application in order to receive a vote-by-mail ballot.
2. When you receive the application, fill it out and put it in the mail! We’ll provide pre-paid postage so you don’t have to worry about buying stamps!
3. If your local early voting clerk receives your vote-by-mail application by July 2, you will be able to vote by mail in the July 14 runoff.
4. Wait to receive your vote-by-mail ballot in the mail!
5. Make it all count by returning your completed ballot.